TORKS flight instructors offer FREE, introductory flight lessons to non-members of any age.
The club provides free use of a training aircraft and control equipment. You can can see if they like the hobby before they buy their own equipment. Our equpment allow us to take control if needed. You risk nothing.
After two or three intro flights, non-members will need to join the AMA and TORKS to continue flight training. Instructors can provide guidance on appropriate initial training aircraft to purchase.”
Each THURSDAY, during the summber, instructors will be at the field from 4:00 PM till sunset UNLESS;
- There are whitecaps out on Lake Hefner (too windy to learn)
- It’s over 105 degrees (too hot to learn)
- There is lightening within 5 miles of the flying field.
For more details, or to let us know you are comming, Please call:
- Bob 405-812-7303
- Mark Grennan – 405-343-9332 or email@example.com
- Gary Crews – 405-245-3424 or firstname.lastname@example.org